At Green Apple Pay, we are looking for a qualified Product Manager Intern to join our Engineering team as we develop and grow our digital product. You will be working closely with our engineers to identify opportunities, build digital solutions, and develop and maintain high-quality products and applications.
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and building products that customers love, we would like to meet you. You will collaborate with internal teams to design and create functional products that deliver the company’s vision, strategy and goal, while working a fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you should be able to help design and build the next generation of our digital product.
- Support the entire product lifecycle (introduction, growth, maturity and decline)
- Create and execute the product roadmap with Engineering team
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience and generate new ideas that drive growth
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements
- Steer the direction of requirements for new products and product improvement
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
“This internship is funded by the Government of Canada and work terms are under the Digital Skills for Youth (DS4Y) Program. DS4Y, an initiative from Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED), provides an opportunity for youth to gain valuable training and work experience needed for today’s digital economy.”