Green Apple Gives is an omnichannel fundraising platform that helps nonprofits and other community organizations modernize and digitize their fundraising programs by adding recurring revenue from spare change roundups and cashback rewards created by their stakeholders’ everyday spending.
Old-fashioned, in-person fundraising has too much friction to scale in a digital economy and they don’t connect well with younger generations and as we now know, they don’t run at all during a pandemic. Green Apple Gives is a digital-first solution that plugs into existing consumer behaviours and provides “fundraising in a box” for our target market, primarily small and medium-sized organizations that are less sophisticated, minimally staffed and financially challenged executing on their fundraising programs.
We are looking for a qualified Customer Success & Marketing Manager to join our support team. If you’re passionate about people and translating ideas into user-friendly messaging, we would like to meet you. As a Customer Success and Marketing Manager, you’ll collaborate with the business development and executive teams to develop functional onboarding and user activation programs and marketing materials, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and create next-generation training and marketing programs to help our customers achieve success with our platform.
Customer Success Responsibilities:
- Drive retention and growth among our customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Enable successful roll-out of Green Apple to customer stakeholders, including sharing and developing relevant creative assets, brainstorming ideas, and attending launches virtually or in person
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their activation trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Green Apple advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
- Collaborate closely with Sales to support pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities
- Marshall resources across the Green Apple Org as needed to support customers’ needs
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product roadmap
Communications Digital/Social Media
- Intermediate level graphic design projects for our social media channels
- Updated social media platforms
- Increased engagement/followers for appropriate platforms
- Social media campaign for implementation (continued implementation)
- Layout and content to do a website redesign or update
- Increased website usage/positive user experience ratings
Marketing and Sales Materials
- Intermediate level graphic design projects for print sales and marketing materials
- Demand side/organizational partners sales brochures
- Supply side/retail partners sales and marketing brochures
- Layout and design of new tabletop and retractable banners and other conference signage
- Development of marketing plans and programs as required/needed
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has an Entrepreneurial Spirit: we want heroes that want to change the world and make it a better place to enjoy life
- Has Integrity: open and candid honesty combined with strong moral principles to do the right thing
- Is Focused on Execution: willing to set objectives and measure results
- Accepts Accountability: top-down and bottom-up
- Takes Risks: will strategize, execute, make mistakes, learn, adapt and correct for success
- Hard Worker: believes hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard
- Wants to be part of the Executive Team: we are looking for people thinking about the long-term financial benefits of a startup and are willing to accept less now for more later in exchange for having decision-making abilities that will make a difference.
Please send your cover letter and resume via firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you are the candidate we can’t afford to miss out on.